HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Friday, May 2, 2008

CHAMP236 - The Best eBay Store For Helmet Decal Needs!

Today I want to take a minute to point out to my readers the best damn eBay store that you can possibly wish for when it comes to finding football helmets, authentic jerseys, football helmet decals. and other related products! The site is Champ236 maintained by Darin Tauzin, and he not only carries by far the best looking, authentic NFL and college helmet decals, but he himself is a STRAIGHT SHOOTER when it comes to caring for his customers.
Over the past year I am almost embarrassed to tell you how often I have called on him to help me fill my needs on my ever growing NFL football helmet collection that adorns my office.

Just recently (yesterday to be exact) he went entirely above and beyond the call of duty to provide me with what I needed, even though it meant shorting himself in inventory.

Take a good look at the helmet pictured with this blog. The decals came from Darin and as you can see they are really heavy duty, 20 mil decals, correct in size, color, and detail. These photos were taken while I was still in the process of putting my "Dan Marino" project together.

I have since finished the helmet with the correct Marino face mask and when I finish writing this blog, I will take some photos of it and add them to the blog as it came out really beautifully -- and mostly thanks to CHAMP236 -- don't forget that name -- Darin is the best eBayer I have had the honor of purchasing from!

Check him out! His eBay store can be found simply by typing: champ236 into your google search engine. His e mail address is: dtauzin@gt.rr.com. Thank you, Darin, for all your help! I hope to do business with you again soon!


_________________________________________________________________

No comments: