HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Saturday, May 10, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY CAME EARLY -- LIKE TODAY!


Kim and I took off for Methodist Hospital, St Louis Park, this morning about 11AM to spend some time with Kim's mom, Joy, and to wish her a Happy Mother's day a day early. Joy was in good spirits but we both commented on the way back home how tired she looked and how weak she sounded. The doctors had her on intravenous antibiotics but switched her over to pills while we were there -- a good sign, really -- that she may be turning the corner on the pneumonia that has plagued her most of this week.So now we are home and back at it; Kim with school projects and me over here building a good stove for over night and temps that are going to drop down near freezing again tonight.

I am also re-doing one of the items I had up for sale on eBay. Seems they are pretty touchy about selling non-firing pistols. I had a model of a western six shooter up to near $60 and they pulled it! They have all kinds of rules -- orange barrel plugs -- yada yada -- so now I am just selling the holster and gun belt.

ANYBODY WANT TO BUY A NON-FIRING SIX SHOOTER? Depending upon what I get for the holster, it could go cheap.

Gonna go put another log on the fire -- and return to the house and practice field stripping the Smith and Wesson.

And oh -- by the way, Mr. Jerry Way -- I promise not to wound my garage!

__________________________________________________________

No comments: