HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Friday, May 2, 2008

The Finished Marino Helmet -- Thanks To Darin Tauzin

Here are photos of the finished "Marino Project" helmet. I began with a Riddell VSR2Y large helmet, the kind used in both high school and college play.
I was fortunate enough to find a helmet that had absolutely no scratches or gouges, although it was being sold on eBay as "used". (Must have been worn by a kicker???)

I am a huge Packer fan. I have on order, two Riddell "Packer gold" helmets that should be arriving sometime next week

Again, I went through Champ2326 (Darin Tauzin) for the Packer decals and I am looking forward to applying those decals to the helmets. One of them, for certain, will be a tribute to Brett Favre.

Again, my heartfelt thanks to Darin for his help and understanding this past week. DO check out his site!


___________________________________________________________

No comments: