HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Friday, October 26, 2007

A Raid Report From Rochester Mayo

For those of us who love Tiit Raid --

I got an e mail from Tiit yesterday, as follows:

Since things are on the mend here Ann drove home late this morning...this will be a good break for her from the hotel and shuffling after me...she'll drive back here tomorrow.

The Zahorik's mentioned a few days ago that our new grass is growing like crazy and looks marvelous...Ann will see it for the first time in over a week.

The doctors were in this morning and said that I need to stay for another week or so to "pump-up" my blood...then I can go home for a while. But I will need to come back to Mayo for the consolidation phase of the chemo in a few weeks...this will involve three days of "juice"...and then I can go home again.

I have plenty to do here...I'm particularly having a great time drawing...spend most of my waking hours at the drawing board...fun!

__________________________________________________________

No comments: