HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Maintaining One's Sense of Humor In All Situations

A couple of weeks ago on my blog, I ran this photo of our glorious leader standing midst the troops and remarked how I wished I knew enough about photoshop to make it appear that one of the soldiers was holding up two fingers behind Georgie's head, doing the traditional "rabbit ears" bit.

Today, I received this photo by e mail from my good friend and drummer David Barneson, who obviously knows a lot more about computers than I do.

Thanks, Dave! I laughed and laughed! And I am tickled to share it with the rest of the blogosphere.

______________________________________________________________

No comments: