HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Friday, October 19, 2007

Here's To Broadway Joe's Bad Knees -- I've Joined The Club

Looks like I have found the perfect passport to New York City next time I go. Already got the Giants fans covered with a white (away) Tikki Barber #21 jersey and a blue (home) Eli Manning #11 jesey.

The way Chad Pennington has been playing of late, I don't think I will be ordering that jersey soon!

My God, people! It's Green Bay's "by" week this weekend! Good thing I have Blugold football on Saturday! I am already beginning to go through withdrawal.

I am pretty excited about Koren Robinson's being allowed to return to Green Bay. Hoping the former Viking standout has licked the substance abuse problem and can contribute mightily. Now, let's all pray for a running game!

No comments: