HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Night In Birchwood A Good Gig!

Just back from my saturday night gig at the Blugill Bar in Birchwood for the Brill Area Sportsmans Club's 50th Anniversary banquet. Probably the best audience and overall gig I have had in months!

All my material worked extremely well and it was very encouraging that so many of them were familiar with the "wood tick Song".

There was a retired game warden at the banquet who wanted to meet me after the show. I did the story of my confrontation with a warden yers ago and he just wanted me to know that that warden had been his student and that everything I said about the guy was absolutely on the money!

How good was the response? I sold 12 CD's! And that happens very rarely.

I will keep this short tonight as I am beat!


_____________________________________________________

No comments: