HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Monday, March 31, 2008

Motorcycle Garage Becomes "War Room"

Knowing that my "back room", which was a room that I originally used to store my Harley Davidson motorcycle in winter, thanks to windowed French doors and a ramp, had fallen into disrepair after I sold the last of my motorcycles, yesterday I set to work clearing out all the junk that had found its way back there.

After reclaiming most of the floor, I moved an old table in there, a reading lamp, and I strung up several of my 1/18 scale WWII aircraft models to prepare the area to be my "war room" after I eventually get the computer and monitor for the table top.

James Dean will have to take a hike soon. He just won't fit in the war room. I will have to find some propaganda posters from the war to take his place.

It took me most of the afternoon to reclaim the room, but there is a satisfied feeling of accomplishment today! Now I have to get on Liz Fischer's nerves by calling her every day about the computer!

No comments: