HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Friday, March 21, 2008

Larry scores One On eBay

With all the helmets I have been working on, I couldn't pass up bidding on this one! It is a real Riddell suspension helmet from the 1960's which was sent in to, painted and re-conditioned by Helmet Hut, real professionals.

Well, I lucked out and won! I am really looking forward to adding this one to my collection. I am afraid, however, that it will make my amateurish attempts look just that -- amateurish!

This will be the second Redskins helmet in my possession -- equaling the number of Packer helmets I intend to have before I am finished.

Don't know what my fascination with the Redskins is all about -- except that they are the Dallas Cowboys nemesis -- and that's good enough for me.

Two helmets you won't ever find in my collection: Cowboys and Vikings!

_______________________________________________

No comments: