HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Yet Another Sign

Took this picture yesterday on my way down Highway 53 south, going towards Brackett. Proof that, once again, as I showed in an earlier blog, "The Party Plants" are still blloming along county roads in Wisconsin.

Should have made a U-turn and gone back to the house, put on a suit and tie, filled out a "congratulations, Shannon" card and gone party crashing, in search of free food and drink.


_______________________________________________________

Live and Learn and pass it on:

I've learned that:

I should make the little decisions with my head and the big decisions with my heart.

You should never pay for a job until it's completed.

The best and quickest way to appreciate other people is to try and do their job.

when you have a choice of eating at a table or a counter in a coffee shop, choose the counter. The service will be faster, the food hotter, and the conversation livelier.

No comments: