HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

E Mail From a Bonafide Star

From: Perla Batalla
Date: July 18, 2007 2:02:40 PM CDT
To: Lawrence Heagle
Subject: Re: Wish I Could Be there!

Larry,
You are such a sweetheart!!!
Thanks for making me cry so early in the day.
You are a prince!
love,
Perla

Lawrence Heagle wrote:
Perla:

Thanks for the notice on your upcoming performance at the band shell. What a great venue! I hope you have a great concert! I know you will.

I have begun blogging on my website and I am getting into it. check this one:

http://travelins.blogspot.com/2007/05/more-than-just-brush-with-greatness.html

--------------------------------------

Reader: When you get a chance, go to: www.perla.com and visit Perla on the web. She has a great site and you can order her CD's from there as well through CDBaby.

No comments: