HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Monday, March 29, 2010

YEH! YOU DIDN'T GET MAD WHEN and other observations


Today I got the can't wait another day for Spring to arrive blues. Hopefully with a hot stove and a cuppa joe and some banging on the keyboard, I can dispel those by noon. I got this next e mail from my good friend Suzi Kittson over in Wausau. About time somebody starts getting pissed on the liberal side.

Thought this sums things up nicely.
Suzi



sent to me today - pass it on
03.28.10 at 1:30 pm in home, love, family

We had eight years of Bush and Cheney, Now you get mad!?

You didn't get mad when the Supreme Court stopped a legal recount and
appointed a President.

You didn't get mad when Cheney allowed Energy company officials to dictate
energy policy.

You didn't get mad when a covert CIA operative got outed.

You didn't get mad when the Patriot Act got passed.
You didn't get mad when we illegally invaded a country that posed no threat to us.

You didn't get mad when we spent over 600 billion(and counting) on said illegal war.

You didn't get mad when over 10 billion dollars just disappeared in Iraq.

You didn't get mad when you found out we were torturing people.

You didn't get mad when the government was illegally wiretapping Americans.

You didn't get mad when we didn't catch Bin Laden.

You didn't get mad when you saw the horrible conditions at Walter Reed.

You didn't get mad when we let a major US city, New Orleans, drown.
You didn't get mad when we gave a 900 billion tax break to the rich.

You didn't get mad when the deficit hit the trillion dollar mark.

You finally got mad when the government decided that people in America deserved the right to see a doctor if they are sick. Yes, illegal wars, lies, corruption, torture, stealing your tax dollars to make the rich richer, are all okay with you, but helping other Americans...oh hell no.

_____________________________________________________________

Got some vacuuming done and threw another log on the fire, nuked yesterday's coffee, and now I may be startin' to roll. Still no word from my friends at MacMan. I figure any time you have anything go wrong with your computer, just like your car, it's already at $100 in repairs and counting.

And I believed so much in APPLE that I didn't buy "Apple Care" so I am of course out of warranty. Betcha I'll be buying computer insurance now - if they will even allow it.

(look at the dumb shit - two bits)

That's the next thing I want regulated - the damn computer insurance companies and all those other insurance companies that cover every electrical device that we buy.

That was a joke.

____________________________________________________________

I used to think I would never get caught up in the "cell phone scam" - especially after I worked a convention of cell phone salesmen somewhere in Iowa. I don't know who looks more smarmy, these guys or car salesmen.

But did I stand the moral ground? No - I signed to a one year contract and got one os those feckin satchel phones. then moved up to the new technology - that feckin phone that looked like a walkie talkie from the big war.

Then I found my moral compass again and didn't buy a miniature cell phone until about two-three years ago. And I defiantly refused to join ATT, Sprint, or any of those butt heads. so I got a pay as you go phone from WalMart and it has served me well nigh on many years.

too lazy to do the math.

You know what? I don't know who carried me first, because these companies eat each other like walleyes to minnows, anyway, But I figured out that the butt heads still got me! - I had to have had service thru somebody.

I know - dumber than a rock.

At least I didn't have to look at the dude's eyes while he was screwing me.

There I said it - to all the smarmy cell phone sales people - I clear my throat, I spit in your general direction.

____________________________________________________________________________

Don't ask me why I put a Sarah Palin mask on this blog. Because I don't know. However I think it's time I co-wrote "The Ballad of Sarah Palin" with John Lynch"

I already have a title "THE ALASKAN QUEEN'

pr'obly not. John Lynch , if I know the boy at all, thinks Sarah Palin is hot - and that she's not a biggot.

____________________________________________________________________________

Ok - I have an idea. I am announcing here that I am going to write a song on my blog. The Alaskan Queen




____________________________________________________________________________

She came out of nowhere to stand at the old man's side
She's America's sweetheart, object of white women's pride

Every right thinkin' man knows that Sarah's real hot
Only scum suckin liberals think that she's not
She's America's sweetheart, the object of white women's pride

OH, SARAH, QUEEN OF ALASKA YOU ARE
EVEN RUSSIA ADMIRES YOU FROM NOT THAT FAR
WILL YOU BE LEADER?
OR AN INTERNATIONAL STAR


She was doin' jest fine til one day she opened her mouth
And McCain's campaign, it had no where to go except south

And as Sarah's light it began to ignite
She found her followers all to the right

She shoots wolves from a plane
To keep steak in Alaska's mouth

She's America's sweetheart, object of white women's pride

OH SARAH, QUEEN OF ALASKA YOU ARE
EVEN RUSSIA ADMIRES YOU FROM AFAR

OH, SARAH, QUEEN OF ALASKA YOU ARE
WILL YOU LEAD US?
OR WILL YOU BECOME A BIG STAR?

Lately she's been out and she's been stumpin' again
Mad as hell cuz health care is mortal sin

No anger when an operative was laid out
when the court put a stop to a legal recount

And you didn't get angry or even let down
When the whole world watched New Orleans drown

You're America's sweetheart, object of white women's pride

OH, SARAH --

Obama decided that if we get sick in the night
health care's not a privelege, and that it should be a right

. Yes, wars, lies, and torture, that's okay with you
making the rich richer - well, that's okay too

You love our country you always say so
But helping America is a great big HELL NO!

She's America's sweetheart, object of white women's pride

OH, SARAH, QUEEN OF ALASKA YOU ARE
EVEN RUSSIANS THEY LOVE YOU FROM AFAR
OH, SARAH, QUEEN OF ALASKA YOU ARE
WILL YOU LEAD US?
OR WILL YOU BECOME A BIG STAR

It's finished and like Sarah, all it needs now, is polish.

_____________________copyright, March 29. 2010, Larry Heagle (Barely Legal Music) -_____________________________________

No comments: