HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Breakfast in Chippewa Falls With Mr. Moore and Good Friends

This past week I e mailed the wondrous Mr. Jay Moore. He at one time had invited me to join the coffee klatch that meets every saturday morning at the Chippewa Falls Family Restaurant, 1701 Kennedy Rd., at 8 AM, and I asked if I might join the group this morning and was cheerfully admitted.

So I put all the info in my GPS and put my trust in technology and by golly, it delivered me to the correct spot just out past St. Joe's Hospital. I one-crutched it in to the restaurant and spotted them way in the back and to the right. I 'spect that is the Jay table every saturday.

I had a really enjoyable time with the group and of course cannot remember everyone's name but i do remember Dick from Chippewa Falls as he is the survivor of a liver transplant and a recent visitor to "Iowa" (read: Las Vegas for the auto races).

The repartee was very enjoyable as we got to telling stories about true experiences, which I love. Come to find out, the group has traveling trophies -two little toy trucks - that when you get the entire group laughing, one is temporarily awarded to you.

As I was wearing my Bart Starr jersey, at one point the story telling turned to the Green Bay Packers of the 1960's and in particular, Mr. Ray Nitschke. Three of us had great Nitschke stories to tell.

Mr Moore, being a Carolina Panther fan, brought me up to speed with the Panthers latest - they dropped Jake Delhomme from the squad - not even a trade - he is currently shopping the market.

Two Tall had arrived a bit late but he was there for that conversation and he allowed that the Minnesota Vikings certainly would not want Delhomme as he is much too young. That got a good response and he should have gotten a truck.

It is an incredibly beautiful day today. Kimmy just left for the Cities to tend to sister Kristi's cats for the weekend as Kristi is traveling.

I am getting more adroit on my pins day by day. My left ankle is healing well I think, as I can now walk on the cast and it doesn't start to hurt until near the end of the day when i have completely tired it out.

I am still better off if I take time during the day to elevate both my feet so that they are above my head. My right good(bad) leg gets angry when used throughout the day and I suffer nightly from edema. But as I told the group this morning, I think I have timed my recovery well with the coming of Spring and it won't be long and I will be able to kick ass and take names.

I have received a lovely e mail from one of the greatest woman singers in my world, Perla Batalla. She had news of import:

Hey there Larry,
I am back home and so glad to be here! I adore Spain and it was amazing...every minute.
But I always miss my family terribly and 10 ten days is almost too much without them.
Glad you are on the mend. I don't mind hearing about what is going on with you at all.
I really think everyone got sick this winter! But I am still on the mend and feeling better every day. I consider myself so lucky to get the chance to travel to Spain, be in the birthplace of Picasso, be surrounded by a language I love, dine with some of the greatest intellects, poets and writers and to get to share my music with them! This concert was mostly original material! So what's a little pneumonia?
much love,
Perla


And I agree with her completely - Get out and enjoy the day! And if you are near a Borders or an actual music store, stop in and check out Perla's albums. You will be hooked immediately as I was. she is an absolute treasure.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

LOOK OUT - HERE COMES THE SMUT, MARTHA!!!

SEVEN KINDS OF SEX

Results of recent research shows that there are 7 kinds of sex.

The 1st kind of sex is called: Smurf Sex. * This kind of sex happens when you first meet someone, and you both have sex until you are blue in the face.

The 2nd kind of sex is called: Kitchen Sex. * This is when you have been with your partner for a short time, and you are so needy you will have sex anywhere, even in the kitchen.

The 3rd kind of sex is called: Bedroom Sex. * This is when you have been with your partner for a long time. Your sex has gotten routine ,and you usually have sex only in your bedroom.

The 4th kind of sex is called: Hallway Sex * This is when you have been with your partner for too long. When you pass each other in the hallway you both say 'screw you.'

The 5th kind of sex is called: Religious Sex. * Which means you get Nun in the morning, Nun in the afternoon and Nun at night. (Very Popular)

The 6th kind is called Courtroom Sex... * This is when you cannot stand your wife any more. She takes you to court and screws you in front of everyone.

And; Last, but not least, The 7th kind of sex is called: Social Security Sex.
* You get a little each month. But not enough to enjoy yourself.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO TELL ME WHAT STAGE YOU ARE IN.

############################################################################



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments: