HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Love The Pack, But Not Myopically

In my blog of a couple of days ago I mentioned that I was bidding on a John Lynch All Star jersey on eBay. Well, hecky darn! Last night it turns out I submitted the high bid.

Let me make this clear: I am a die hard Packer fan; I bleed green and gold. That being said, I have long been a fan of John Lynch, all the way back to his Notre Dame playing days and he is one of the best white guys playing linebacker in the league.

The other day I was wearing my Peyton Manning Colts jersey and some guy at a gas station yelled out the window as he was leaving: "The Colts suck!" Really intelligent comment. Yeh, they sucked so bad they kicked the hell out of the big bad Bears in the superbowl.

The guy was probably a transplanted Illinoyance, a flatlander, a berry picker.

No comments: