HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Sunday, November 15, 2009

PACKERS BEAT COWBOYS 17-7 - CHARLES WOODSON MVP

I had no great aspirations for the Green Bay Packers facing the Dallas Cowpies today. I saw a story yesterday saying if you charted the two teams in a graph, they would be passing each other at 100 mph - and it wouldn't be an ascending Packer team.

They were far from perfect today but for the first time this season, the defense was actually getting to the quarterback! And it was enjoyable to see since it was Tony boy.

Is Charles Woodson not the heart and soul of the team??? What did he have? 8 tackles, a sack, two interceptions and two forced fumbles? Could you run that replay of him smacking Tony from behind just a few more times?

I thought I would publish this picture of Coach Mike McMuffin because I figure he had a night mare last night of finding himself in that very situation. "Would you like fries with that?"


I have no grand illusions about this year's Green Bay Packer team. they have already dug their grave. but it was nice to see them win one today. it makes a guy scratch his head all the more over last sunday's loss to Tampa Bay, doesn't it?

Not really. It's the coach and GM. stupid.

There. I said it.

_______________________________________________________________

Looks like I may be able to secure former Green Bay Packer line backer Jim Carter's autograph sometime before the end of the year. I have a Packer helmet for him to sign - just need to do my research and find out which would be the correct face mask. I think I found it today online.

Jim is a pretty good guy - doesn't have the "big head". He even talked to me one time outside of Menard's. The doctor that did his knees also did my right knee.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Subject: Definitions

These fit so well they should be in a dictionary.
ADULT:
A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now growing in the middle.

BEAUTY PARLOR:
A place where women curl up and dye.
CANNIBAL:
Someone who is fed up with people.

CHICKENS:
The only animals you eat before they are born and after they are dead.

COMMITTEE:
A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.

DUST:
Mud with the juice squeezed out.


EGOTIST:
Someone who is usually me-deep in conversation.

HANDKERCHIEF:
Cold Storage.

INFLATION:
Cutting money in half without damaging the paper.

MOSQUITO:
An insect that makes you like flies better.

RAISIN:
Grape with a sunburn.

SECRET:
Something you tell to one person at a time.

SKELETON:
A bunch of bones with the person scraped off.

TOOTHACHE:

The pain that drives you to extraction.


TOMORROW:
One of the greatest labor saving devices of today.

YAWN:
An honest opinion openly expressed.

and MY Personal Favorite!!

WRINKLES:
Something other people have,
similar to my character lines.

No comments: