HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Geez! I Found My G's!

After all the work that Helmet Hut went through to get my TK5 painted just the way I wanted it, I came over to the office to retrieve the decals that I had ordered a long time ago while they were available through a source that is no longer producing them.

I found the small manila envelope, put it in my car, went and did some errands, parked the car in the garage, grabbed the envelope and took it into the house.

I laid the envelope's decals out on the table to be certain I had everything and THE TWO "G" decals WERE MISSING!

In a panic I must have spent an hour back at the office trying to locate them without any luck. Then this morning, I went out to get the car out of the garage to go to the baseball game and as the garage door opened -- there they were! Lying on the floor of the garage, next to the driver's side door.

Obviously when I got out of the car the night before, I had the open end of the envelope facing down and they slid out without my noticing!

DOH! What a goof ball! I am lucky to have found them without running over them!

Thought I would share a moment of ignorance with you.

______________________________________________________________

No comments: