HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Friday, December 28, 2007


After spendng Christmas eve, Christmas day, and december 26 (my mother-in-law Joy's birthday) in the Twin cities, i returned late yesterday afternoon amd did some errands that needed doing.

Then later in the evening, I sat down to watch some college football (Texas vs Arizona State) and I just happened to glance down at my left hand to realize that my wedding ring was not there!

How very weird! I have no idea where or how I could have lost it!

today I went down to Tomah for a Heagle family gathering. We probably shouldn't have even attempted it. We saw a lot of cars in the ditch and on the way back, east bound traffic was backed up for miles and miles because of a jack- knifed semi truck.

As soon as I got home, I restocked the stove with firewood here at the office and went in search of a weddng band at Kohl's. I felt "naked" without my wedding ring! Lucky for me, there was an after Christmas sale going on and I got a really good deal on a gold band.

Now we'll see if the other one shows up. that's usually what happens, you know!

My friend Andy Muenich sent me this photo of the new cereal that is now out on the market. I got a good chuckle out of it!

No comments: