HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Where I Cybershop

It's time to give "props" to websites that have gained my personal confidence as being reliable and carrying quality product, consequently, being sought after time and time again:

www.flightjacket.com. - I am a baby boomer of the 1940's and had an uncle who flew and died in a P-38 Lightning during the
war. Fascinated by the jackets pilots wore, I went in search of A-2's and B-3's. I had one of each from
this top quality manufacturing company located in New York. I say "had" because, sadly, the emer-
gency medical team that came to my rescue as I lay unconscious after the more recent motorcycle
accident, had to cut away my russett-hued horsehide A-2, to check my injuries. I still have their in-
credibly warm, and well-constructed sheepskin B-3. Paul McCartney doesn't like me.

www.fqms.com - First Quality Music and Strings, Louisville, Kentucky, is my go-to store for any and all my professional
needs for guitar, including strings, straps, capos, tuners, and just good sound advice.

www.distantreplays.com - Located in Atlanta, Georgia, and commanded by a crazy guy named Andy Hyman, going to this
store I feel like a kid in a candy store because I love retrosports baseball and football jerseys and
CAPS! Once when an order got screwed up by a supplier (not Distantreplays fault), Andy went out of
his way to contact me and follow through, making everything right.

www.towerhobbies.com - This is the site that "little boy" Larry goes to to pick up all his 1/32 scale models of German and
American armor replicas. They carry Unimax; tanks and armor with incredible detail, made in (where
else) China.

www.murfandpat.com - My source for all matter of sports patches and other sports minutia I cannot seem to locate else-
where. I am somewhat more biased because they are out of Brule, Wisconsin!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZscjllc - Yet another great source for jerseys that you can actually bid and bargain for.
Very customer oriented. Their attitude is "we treat you the way we would like to be treated".

www.aikensairplanes.com - my source for 1/48 scale diecast aircraft of WWII models. They carry all the really good lines, my
personal favorite being The Franklin Mint. Anybody want to buy me a C-47 D-Day Transport plane
for Christmas? I want the "Argonia".

www.ebay I-Have-The-Gift - Yet another great source of really really well made jerseys. I have a "Don Chandler" Packer jer-
sey that is my favorite night shirt that I bought from Harv. Their jerseys are mostly nylon and in-
credibly luxurious.

That's it for now. It has been fun for me to give all these businesses a plug on my site because they all deserve it. Buy from them and tell them "Larry sent you!"

No comments: