HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Saturday, May 26, 2007

How To Give A DotCom Sales Rep A Heart Attack

I discovered this bit of devilish endeavor quite by accident yesterday. A certain website that I go to quite frequently to buy goods online underwent some changes to their site, making my bookmark to the site no longer effective. So I e mailed them, asking why their goods were no longer being offered.

Then, after going back to the site a second time, I realized that to reach the goods I wanted, I now had to type what I wanted into their search engine.

I got a panicky e mail from the merchandiser saying that they are still in business!

So if you are ever unhappy with something you buy through the internet and they won't give you a refund, make their blood pressure soar by sending them the same sort of e mail I sent!

Hope you all are having a great Memorial Day weekend! Ah, the harbinger of Summer! Roll out that Weber cooker and get out the steel wool and degreaser. Mama, go pick up the brats and beer!

No comments: