HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Scar Tissue Or Fibro? Or Am I Just a Pussy?

Many of you may have used the derogatory term 'dickhead' to refer to someone who may deservedly have earned such a title. Others of you may have earned the title for yourselves.

However, it should be noted that real 'dickheads' do exist in the wild, and may be spending some time this summer at a community swimming pool in your area.

Be alert and exercise necessary caution.
_________________________________________________________________

Leaving in a short while for the Twin Cities for x-rays on the right knee which after two weeks of intensive therapy, which had been going quite well, suddenly became painful enough where the therapist has ordered x-rays to determine what is causing so much pain at this point, when in fact the knee should be getting stronger and exhibiting less pain.

There is a possibility that there has been a build up on scar tissue in the almost two years since the operation.

Then again, it just might be flare ups of my fibromyalgia which comes upon me at totally unexpected times and for no apparent reason. for those of you not familiar with the condition, it is much like having severe muscular flu symptoms as everything hurts.

I have had fibromyalgia since my early fifties and there seems to be no definitive cure for the malady. I am at the point where i am going to have to start looking at diet and I find that frightening as I am ceertain it will tell me that i am going to have to give up some of my favorites such as bread -- I love bread! And white sugar -- which is bad for everyone anyway.

Will cross that dreadful bridge when I get to it!

No comments: