HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Saturday, August 30, 2008

2008 GREEN BAY PACKERS IN MINIATURE -- TOO COOL!

It had been so long ago that I put in my order for the pictured miniature Packer team that I had forgotten that I had even done so.

Imagine my surprise and joy when this beautiful set arrived this past week! McFarlane (the manufacturer) had even updated the QB position with Aaron Rodgers at the helm.

So far I have managed to resist the urge to cut open the packaging -- thereby reducing the collectability of the item -- and even encased in plastic, the display sure beats just a bobble head doll or a plastic Jesus on my dashboard!

GO PACK GO! (AND TAKE TED THOMPSON WITH YOU)

____________________________________________________________

No comments: