HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I AM THE COOKIE MAN COO COO KA JU

Kim left for the Cities for an overnight with her sister and a financial meeting early tomorrow afternoon, so I am currently holding down the fort.

So I made plans with Tom Wieseler and after drving to his crib, we hopped in the big old Ford Pick Up and boogied on down the road to Norske Nook for a late breakfast.
On the way back I got to telling Tom about the cookie baking binge I have been on for the last two weeks.

I ended up coming back home and baking yet another batch of the oatmeal raisin cookies that are so good they make you weep. I dropped off a tin for Tom to take to work this week. If he takes to them like I did, not many will make it that far!

Luckily I have eaten so many that I just may be tiring of them.

Time to start making Krispie bars again?

If you study the cookie you can make out the bits of walnut, the cranberries, the golden and dark grapes and the peanuts.

No comments: