HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

St. Hubert's Sportsman's Club Class Act

Just a word of sincere thanks to the St. Hubert's Sportsman's Club for affording me the opportunity to perform for their organization this past Saturday evenng. The guys (and gals) had it organized right to the tee, and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful spot to do a live show.

The temperatures were just cool enough to keep the mosquitos from even thinking about making an evening appearance, and the chili -- well, let's just say you missed out big time if you didn't hve an opportunity to put odwn a magnificent bowl of red, made with fresh garden tomatoes.

The group was even so gracious as to offer me use of the wonderful cabin overlooking the Chippewa River but Kim hd way too much school work to come with me for the event, and at the last moment I decided I would pull up stakes and head for home.

The weekend was capped off by a Packer victory which will keep me smiling all week. Granted, it wasn't the kind of showing I had hoped for (two Eagle fumbles led to our win), but a win is a win and it will still be a win come December!




_________________________________________________________________

No comments: