HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mystery of Missing Texas Village Idiot Solved

How did that joke go? "Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing its idiot."

Well, it turns out he was at it again, flying into Iraq under great secrecy, like the fugitve that he is, for a photo op with the troops. I keep staring at the picture, looking at the faces of these young troopers and wondering what is going through their minds while this is going on. On some faces, I see that look of "Oh my god! I'm going to have my ten minutes of fame!"

On others there is a look of I am here under orders or I wouldn't be here at all. You have to wonder if the young man to the right of Mr. Wonderful is fighting back the urge to do the classic two finger rabbit ears behind his head.

I wish I knew how to manipulate photoshop. it would be great fun to produce that as a tee shirt.

________________________________________________________________

No comments: