HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Friday, September 7, 2007

Bumper Sticker speaks My Truth

It has been less than a week but I am really loving my "new" purchase, the 2006 Toyota Scion xB that I traded for in Wausau. Today I went out and bought my bumper sticker. I originally was looking for a black and white bumper sticker that said "Bush Lied".

I went in to Trucker's Union on Water Street, thinking that if anyone in Eau Claire would have it, Trucker's would. They didn't. But instead I found the sticker pictured which is much stronger and to the point as far as I am concerned. I should have bought a couple more in case the sun fades this one out!

I also found another very small black and white sticker that I put on my dashboard that reads: "Kevorkian For White House Physician."

I am really pumped about driving down to Round Hill and doing a show tomorrow afternoon! The promised cold front came through and it is going to be an absolutely perfect evening to be doing an outdoor performance. There is a definite touch of autumn in the air and I don't know if you have noticed, but some of the trees are starting to turn just a bit already.

I love this time of year! Early morning firing of the wood stove at the office. the commingling of wood fire and fresh coffee smells. too cozy!

No comments: