HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

LOOK WHAT I FOUND WHEN I CLEANED MY CLOSET! MY CLOTHES!

One would think that cleaning a closet is a pretty mundane topic. Okay. Granted. But what I went through yesterday to get the photos posted today is not something that could e put up on You Tube without a lot of compression! it took me THREE HOURS (or was it four? I lost all feeling in my legs and to my brain) to accomplish the task.
I'll tell you what is really frightening. What you are looking at is after I filled three lawn bags with clothes bound for Good Will - not to mention three grocery bags with the junk that litttered the closet floor! The closet looks over-stuffed as it is right now! How in hell did I manage to dislodge anything from the hangers before?? How in hell could I even locate an item of clothing I wanted to wear?

I will say this. there were articles of clothing in there that I didn't even know existed.

Now I find myself drawn to the bed room just to open the closet door - which I couldn't close before - and to gaze upon the outstanding neatness of my handiwork, knowing that I will actually be able to find the exact shirt I want at any given time.

When we first moved into the house, Kim got a look at "her" closet, which is a whole room across the hall. It was originally a laundry room, complete with washer and dryer, but the previous owners (my guess would be the wife) decided it should be the walk in closet and so now, it is.

I was told I could have the closet in the bed room. With a little luck, I can actually turn around in it with the door closed.

by the way, don't look at the right side of the closet - it's too embarrassing! I didn't realize it when it started a couple of years ago, but that is my eBay fed football jersey collection. I think there are somewhere around 40 jerseys in there. I have lost count.

But now I can at least see them!

____________________________________________________________

Heaviest Element Known to Science: An important discovery.




The Heaviest Element Known to Science:

Lawrence Livermore Laboratories has made a startling
discovery in finding
the heaviest element yet known to science.

The new element, Governmentium (Gv) has one neutron,
25 assistant neutrons,
88 deputy neutrons, and 198 assistant deputy neutrons,
giving it an atomic
mass of 312.

These 312 particles are held together by forces called
morons, which are
surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles
called peons.

Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert;
however, it can be
detected, because it impedes every reaction with which
it comes into
contact.. A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a
reaction that
would normally take less than a second, to take from
4 days to 4
years to complete.

Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2- 6 years. It
does not decay, but
instead undergoes a reorganization in which a portion
of the assistant
neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.

In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually
increase over time, since each
reorganization will cause more morons to become
neutrons, forming isodopes.

This characteristic of morons promotion leads some
scientists to believe
that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a
critical concentration.
This hypothetical quantity is referred to as critical
morass deposits. The location of Governmentium deposits is
found in every state capital and a
mother lode in Washington, D.C.

When catalyzed with money, Governmentium becomes
Administratium, an element
that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium
since it has half as many
peons, but twice as many morons.

_______________________________________________________

No comments: