HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Friday, April 10, 2009

THE CONTINUING SAGA OF THE SPEAKER STAND AND EVENTUAL CONCLUSION

This morning around 11 AM I get a cell phone call. A young woman's voice says: "Hi, I am on Highway 94, about 20 miles west of Eau Claire on my way to Milwaukee. Corey Petersen asked me to drop off your speaker stand and cable. Is there a place near the highway that I could meet you?"

I explain that there is. It will be an easy meeting for both of us as I only live about two miles from the Wisconsin State Patrol Headquarters at the junction of Highways 53 South and Interstate 94.

So my equipment is back with me where it belongs. I am happy about that. but I am still pissed at Corey Petersen. He didn't even have the decency and common courtesy to give me a call last night and tell me that the problem of delivery was solved. No, instead the selfish bastard let me worry about it until 11 o'clock this is morning.

I am only glad that I am the kind of person that finds that kind of behavior reprehensible. I can only hope that karma will nail his ass somewhere down the road.

________________________________________________

No comments: