HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Monday, June 28, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB - CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 75TH BIRTHDAY!

Congratulations to my fine oldest brother Robert upon his three quarters of a century birthday. Bob is a really talented guy - especially when it comes to Wisconsin's bird population as he can recognize every species simply by hearing their songs.

I decided to go down and visit him this morning and in honor of his day I took along my pop over cups and everything else I would need to make his birthday a little more special.

We had a really nice visit and I even got a chance to give "Dusty" the cat a good brushing. He is one cool dude - a rescued cat from the Menomonie shelter.

Dorothy was looking well and we also had a nice visit.

Thanks, Bob and Dorothy, for a beautiful morning! And again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

_______________________________________________________________

No comments: