HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Sunday, October 25, 2009

First Photos of the New "Heaglet"

Presenting Miss Mila Lilu Heagle
Born on Sat.Oct.17,2009 at 5:55am at the Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital in St.Louis Park, MN.
Weighed 8# 21 inches long

I received this first photo of my grand niece in the e mail yesterday. I haven't had a chance to talk to Mike or Tricia about the origin of her names, but that should be interesting, no?

At any rate, mucho congratulations to the happy new parents and grandparents - the first of a new generation of Heagles. Not sure that there will be a lot more of them with this generation as neither of my sons are soon to be procreating - and the same goes for my oldest brother's girls.

I'm certainly not saying this is a bad thing with the world the way it is. We already have way too many people on this poor planet.

___________________________________________________________

No comments: