HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baltimore Ravens So Named Because Edgar Allen Poe Called Baltimore Home

This is the latest and hopefully THE LAST helmet in my collection. I just can't keep going with this hobby anymore! I am running out of room to display them!

This, of course, is a lilkeness of the Baltimore Ravens head gear. It is a Schutt helmet that I won on ebay about a week or so ago and I managed to find the correct decals on line.

When the helmet arrived, it was pretty beat up. I did a lot of cleaning and polishing - enough to cover up some of the worst of the scars - I think this one came from a high school team in California and I think it was worn by a player who got a lot of time on the field with it.

So, hopefully, this is the last helmet! I am proud to say there is not a Viking helmet in my collection.

_________________________________________________________

No comments: