HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Monday, January 21, 2008

A Letter To Mr. Seubert

Larry Heagle
4888 Hobbs Road
Fall Creek, Wisconsin 54742
www.larryheagle.com




Monday, January 21, 2008

Mr. Tom Seubert
Buck-A-Neer Supper Club
D1891 County Road C
Stratford, Wisconsin 54484

Dear Mr. Seubert:

My sincerest congratulations on the Giants victory yesterday in Green Bay! The G-Men deserve to be in Arizona.

I hope that Rich’s injury was not severe and that he will be able to play in the Superbowl.

I am certain that you are very very proud of him as you should be!

Even though I am a died-in-the-wool Packer fan, I want you to know that I will be cheering my heart out for the Giants in Superbowl Forty Two.

Again, congratulations and I hope you are all thawed out today!

Best wishes!


Larry Heagle

No comments: