HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Monday, January 14, 2008

And Then There Were Four -- Seahawks and Cowboys Go Bye Bye



When R.W. McQuarters came down with this errant pass intended for Terry Glenn in the closing seconds of yesterday's Dallas/New York game, both my wife and I let out a wild yell that I can only imagine echoed from every household across Cheeseheadland!

Outside of beating the Minnesota Vikings, nothing is sweeter than watching "America's team" bite it!

You know things are going badly when old skintight Jerry Jones is down on the field pacing back and forth. And Mr. Jessica Simpson really lost his cool -- can't say as I blame him the way the Giants were trying to rip his head off.

I guess I better google ol' Jessica and check out what her daddy describes as her "Double D's". Shame on you, daddy!
Oh, my! Them be some Bodacious TaTas!!

NO wonder Tony couldn't play masterfully! Jessica is Delilah -- and she hath shorn Sampson of Wisconsin. Oh, well, all the more time in Mexico.

Again I want to reiterate that this has been one hell of a football season. I had to work Saturday afternoon and was afraid I would miss the Packer/Seahawk game so I arrived on site about three hours early and got my equipment set up well in advance and parked my butt right in front of the big screen at "Fat Matt's", an out in the country dance hall north on Highway T out of Hammond.

As it turns out, no one was going anywhere as far as the scheduled program was concerned until that game was over. My heart sank to my shoes after Ryan Grant's second fumble in five minutes, but what a magnificent come back and then out and out ass kicking the Pack laid on Fatty and Baldy the rest of the afternoon!

And mucho kudos to Mark Tauscher (a Wisconsin boy, by the by), for the way he manhandled defensive end, Pat Kerney -- I don't hink I heard his number called once all afternoon.

And the snow fall was like something from a Green Bay Packer movie script.

Yes this has been one hell of a season! And it ain't over yet! Lambeau will be rockin' next Sunday! If the Pack can get past being "favored" this coming sunday and make it to Phoenix, where I am sure they will be at least two touchdown underdogs, I wouldn't count them out!

It has been that kind of season. I just came from the car wash and I was daydreamin' about getting personalized plates for the Scion xB -- those yellow plates with the Packer G on 'em? I want mine to read: 07magic.

_____________________________________________________________________

No comments: