HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Thursday, June 30, 2011

LOOKING FOR A GOOD ACOUSTIC GUITAR? GIVE FINE ACOUSTICS A TRY!

Here are two photographs of my newest acquisition in the world of guitars. This is an all solid wood mahogany back, sides, and top 000-12 fret Recording King guitar that I just received from Fine Acoustics, a store at 185 East main Street, Westminster, Maryland.

Ordering an instrument through the internet, having only seen a photograph, can be a dangerous move. However, in this case, I had one of the most pleasant experiences I have had with a music store! Hats off to Ed Smith who handled the transaction not only with a great deal of professional aplomb, but also went out of his way to please the customer.
First, Ed is very conscientious about getting your order filled and shipped as quickly as possible. I ordered the guitar on a Saturday and it arrived UPS the following Thursday!

In addition, the guitar was very well packed to prevent damage. No space was left unfilled with packing paper and he shipped it in a heavy card board box made for that size guitar and case.

When I opened the guitar case, there was additional packing under the peg head for safety sake and although he certainly wouldn't have had to, he included a very nice polishing cloth and restrung the guitar with a fresh set of strings just before he shipped it out to me.

Throughout the entire transaction time, he communicated freely with me by e mail. I wasn't made to feel that I was "a bother".

So if you are looking for a good guitar at very reasonable price and want to be treated like royalty, go to www.fineacoustics,com, look over the impressive acoustic inventory and give Ed the business. You won't regret it!

THANKS, ED!

_______________________________________________________________