HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Saturday, June 4, 2011

IF I BUY, IT WILL BE CHEAPER IN DAYS

I just thought of another of those "Larry's Laws" -- If I purchase something on eBay at a sale price, within a week that same item will sell for at least $15 less.

Such is the case of this Mitchell and Ness retro 1960's Packer warm up style jacket. I had been salivating over it for nearly a year but with the MSRP at $150.00 that's about all I could do - salivate.

So last week I see it being offered at $92.90 or best offer - so I make my best offer at $75. and they snapped it up. So I think I have done a hell of job in the world of thrift. today I go to a different site just to find the photo used in this blog and they are selling the jacket for $60.00.

Same thing happens when I buy gasoline. Once I fill my tank the cost per gallon drops at least four cents a gallon.

So if you are a Packer freak like I am, now is the time to buy this jacket! You can purchase it right through Mitchell and Ness's web site.

Now I want a big discount!

_____________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

No comments: