HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'M STARTING TO SORT OF WRITE. SCAREY!

You Had Me at “Get Lost”
(to be sung as if you hate singing country songs)

Larry Heagle, words, music, June 15, 2011


I walked up to her table
Motioned at the empty chair
“Get lost!” she said in her best bitch voice
“My friend is sitting there”

But I made a move to sit
And she grabbed the waiting chair
And she busted it over my head
But, Hell, I didn’t care

(I just said)

Chorus:
Don’t you know that you had me at “Get Lost”
Do whatever you want to 
Give me your best shot
Don’t you know that you had me at get lost?
And every part of no -
Is the part I don’t understand

She grabbed a tequila bottle
Did the same thing she done with the chair
Then she kicked me til my shins was bloody
And the meat was all laid bare

She gave me a titty twister
While she kneed me in the balls
And I fell to the floor
Criyng “gimme some more!”
You could hear me all over the hall

singing

instrumental solo

back to:

She gave me a titty twister
While she kneed me in the balls
And as I fell to the floor yellin gimme some more!
You could hear me all over the hall!

chorus and out

No comments: