HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Thursday, October 23, 2008

OUT ON THE ROAD THIS WEEKEND

Just a reminder to "my faithful" (both of you) that I will be working in public both friday and saturday nights.

Friday night I am with my band -- consisting of Denny Marion on pedal steel, lead guitar, dobro, five string banjo, and vocals, Tim "Too Tall" Keilholtz on bass, and Dave "Barney" Barneson on drums, at Sammy's Pizza, London Road, Eau Claire, from 8:30PM - 11:30PM. Then Saturday I am on the road between Cornell and Gilman, Wisconsin, at Norma's Supper Club, to do a one show of comedy by myself.

It will be my first time in and hopefully not my last. I understand it is under new management and that the food is very good! Hope to see you there!

______________________________________________

No comments: