HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN:

HELLO FROM EAU CLAIRE, WISCONSIN - merchants slogan: "We don't have it but we can get it for you."

Monday, September 14, 2009

GETTING TIRED OF LIVING IN FEAR

More and more as I observe the goings on connected with the health care uproar, I am convinced of two things. First, that the bunch that call themselves the Tea Party or tea Baggers are not only not exactly the "A" students (witness the ability to spell (you moran!) but that they are not so much concerned with health care as they are with expressing their pure unadultered hatred for a black president.

More and more I am deeply convinced that the real impetus behind this movement is racism. Over and over I hear them screaming about how this health care change is putting us in deep debt.
So I will ask the question again: WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU WHEN YOUR HERO GEORGE BUSH WALKED ALL OVER THE CONSTITUTION AND ALSO RAN UP THE DEBT WE ARE FACING BY FILLING HIS FAT CAT PALS POCKETS WITH WIND FALL PROFITS FROM AN ILLEGAL WAR IN IRAQ??
Some of the posters make absolutely no attempt at covering their racism. Take the poster shown here, picturing President Obama with Bin Laden and other terrorist types and the two jet airliners headed for the twin towers: "I'll take it from here!" it reads. Even worse is the poster which you cannot read but I have seen close up, picturing Obama bowing to the Saudi King. It read: Obama wasn't bowing, he was sucking the Saudi jewels." Nice.
What does any of this have to do with health care for this country? (Including this woman's attack on Alan Turing)

As I have said before in this column, I just don't get it. How can the American people be against making the insurance companies operate on a level playing field?

I guess the answer isn't all that tough, is it? " God bless America. Thank you Fox News for keeping us infromed."

And thank you Representative Joe Wilson for speaking up. What you were really saying was "Hey! Darkie! Get off my lawn!" If you do any serious research on Mr. Wilson you will find that he is a great disciple of that truly patriotic American politician, Strom Thurmond.

I am tried of the hate brought on by ignorance when the president of the United States is banned from speaking to school children because he is black.

________________________________________________________

No comments: